A couple of months ago I posted the first version of my SCOM 2007 R2 Daily Health Check Script - here is version 2. It's more than a little motivated by some friendly competition with a Microsoft PFE for SCOM, hopefully you'll agree it's a big improvement on the last version.
Updated for this version
- Formatting changed to make it more readable and more compatible
- Added "Report generated on <server>" to the top of the report
- Management Server states reported as one section
- Default MP check moved to beneath the Management servers
- Agents in pending states moved to be with the Agent health states
- Clarified "Unresponsive Agents" and "Agents reporting errors"
- Management server alerts streamlined
- Added top 10 alerts for the last 7 days, and added top alerters for each