Whats new in #vROps 6.3
I will do a more deep dive in the next few days.
You can get the release notes here.
You can download it here.
- New home dashboard
- Improved WLP and DRS integration
- Improved Workload Dashboard
- Wizard now available for policy creation or amendment
- Improved visibility of Data collection status
- Many new Hardening policies (6.0, ESXi, vCenter, VMs, Network) and increased number of checks + reporting
- New SDDC Health Dashboards (installed as a MP)
- New Self services dashbaords (vROps)
- Improved UI/UX Visuals
- Heatmap improvements
- Improved dashboards (free widget layout)
- New Widget (recommended actions)
- Improved Log insight integrations (3.6 vLI)
3rd Party Software Active Directory appliance Automation blogengine Blogging Certificate Services ESX and ESXi esxi Exchange Exchange Exchange 2010 Hardware lab Networking nsx nsx-t NSX/vCNS opsmgr PowerCLI PowerShell PowerShell Security System Center vcac vCenter Server vco VMUG vmug VMWare vmworld vRA vRealize Automation vRealize Orchestrator vro vrops VSAN vsphere Webinar webinar What's new Windows Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2008 Windows Vista