#vROps Webinar 2016 – Announcing Part 9 : What’s New with vRealize Operations Manager 6.3
It’s the time of the month when we invite you to join the next episode of our year long vROps Webinar Series. As we move towards winter, we would like to take a zoom out view at the vRealize Operations Manager solution with a What’s New Episode. For the past 8 months, we have give pretty deep into most of the product features and we believe it is time when we review the product in it’s current form and shape. In my opinion, this could not be done better than sharing about the new features & functionalities available in the latest version of vRealize Operations Manager.
While throughout the journey of this series we have discussed various versions of the product, this time around our focus would be on vRealize Operations 6.3.
There are a number of blog articles available which talk about the new features available in the product, however with this episode we will look into the new features in action through a Live Demo as always. We think it is important to see the new features in action to understand the use cases associated with those new features.
So without further a do, save the date in your calendars and join use for the next episode of our vRealize Operations Webinar Series 2016.
Day & Date : Thursday, 29th September 2016
Time : 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (SGT)
Event : vROps Webinar 2016
Topic : Part 9 : What’s New with vRealize Operations Manager 6.3
WebEx Link : Join WebEx Meeting
Whats new in #vROps 6.3
I will do a more deep dive in the next few days.
You can get the release notes here.
You can download it here.
- New home dashboard
- Improved WLP and DRS integration
- Improved Workload Dashboard
- Wizard now available for policy creation or amendment
- Improved visibility of Data collection status
- Many new Hardening policies (6.0, ESXi, vCenter, VMs, Network) and increased number of checks + reporting
- New SDDC Health Dashboards (installed as a MP)
- New Self services dashbaords (vROps)
- Improved UI/UX Visuals
- Heatmap improvements
- Improved dashboards (free widget layout)
- New Widget (recommended actions)
- Improved Log insight integrations (3.6 vLI)