vCAC 6.0 build-out to distributed model – Part 2: vPostgres
This is the second article in a series about how to build-out a simple vCAC 6 installation to a distributed model.
The diagram below shows the deployment at the end of this part, with vPostgres deployed and the vCAC Appliance running from the remote database.
An overview of the steps required are below:
- Issue and install certificates
- Deploy an external vPostgres appliance and migrate the vCAC database
- Configure load balancing
- Deploy a second vCAC appliance and configure clustering
- Install and configure additional IaaS server
- Deploy vCenter Orchestrator Appliance cluster